Drug Information Center (DIC)
Since 1977, Drug Information Center (DIC) have assessed drugs on research.
Assessment of drugs is demanded to efficacy, safety, and other factors.
We make an objective appraisal of the factors, and provide the information
to doctor, pharmacist and other medical professions.。
|Vice president of DIC
||Tomofumi MANABE, Ph.D.
||Hisashi IIJIMA, Ph.D.
1. Provision of Information
(1) Drug information, Medical insurance, and associated information
(2) Control over the Internet
# Website maintenance
# Information service by e-mail
(3) Information service by FAX
(4) Information service to patient
(5) Information service to pharmacist
2. Research Achievement
(1) Evaluation of pharmacists' ability
(2) Evaluation of clinical article
(3) Formulation and evaluation of medical care information system
(4) Formulation and evaluation of cooperation with regional medical
3. Ethical Review Board
Research of medical pharmacy is demanded to scientific, ethical, and moral responsibility. Particularly on ethical responsibility, human rights must be guaranteed. And the research must abide by the pharmaceutical regulation, and other acts. And so Ethical Review Board judge research of medical pharmacy.
4. Regional Medical Liaison Office
# Coordinator of Drug sheet of Chiba Alliance Medical Path-Stroke (CAMP-S)
# System of registration for home care pharmacy
# Training of physical assessment
5. Editorial Office
Chiba Pharmaceutical Association began to publish the Journal of Chiba Pharmaceutical Association in 1956. The journal includes academic documents, public affairs, and so forth. Editorial office edits the journal, and issue at 11 times a year.
6. Risk Management
In case of medical accident, we support pharmacist with the lawyer.
7. Infection control
The cooperation with the government and other organizations is important
for infection control. DIC has created a manual for the novel influenza and the novel coronavirus so that community pharmacists can take appropriate infection control.
Drug Information Center, Chiba Pharmaceutical Association
9-2 Tonyacho, Chuo-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 260-0025, Japan